I love to travel.
Our 2-year anniversary is coming up. Usually we take some kind of trip to commerate and make up for the time we don't have.
Last year we went to Chicago for the weekend.
Instead of going away and wasting money, we thought why not spend our anniversary visiting downtown Detroit.
With all the renovations and rich culture, it would be great to look around where we live. Rediscover Detroit.
I have a hard time making plans.
I know what I don't want to do: anything related to sports, theatre, too mushy stuff or visiting science museums. It's not anniversary material.
I wouldn't mind eating out, walking and doing something that's historical but also fun.
As of now the plan is to use up the week going places. I'm thinking to invite the family along for one of our trips, to be nice.
We'll see how that goes.
Any suggestions?
Photo Credit: bixbox.slate.com
1 comment:
the riverfront is real nice in pics. i just have no clue how to get there. it has a carousel too..
Post a Comment