1. Pray five times a day, on time, attaining full rewards
2. Significantly help the poor
3. Finish my scrapbook
4. Take a studio couple picture
5. Go to NY to visit my mass family & hang out
6. Get my bachelors degree without changing majors
7. Figure out a way to lower my gaze & help understand people I'm still listening but just not starring
8. Build a professional religious friendly wardrobe
9. Improve my iman
10. Put my complete trust in Allah
11. Stop complaining
12. Forgive everyone who has ever hurt me
13. Apologize to EVERYONE I have ever hurt; intentionally and unintentionally
14. Give dawah to people I overlook
15. Make a difference in the world, for the sake of Islam and for Allah
Wa akhir dua'na, Alhamdulillah. Ameen.
2 comments:
whats your scrapbook about? and the lowering ur gaze is super hard because you should try it whenever you seen any guy period. even in magazines and tv. super hard!
My scrapbook is from things we did to plan for our wedding and from our honeymoon...but guess what, haven't even started!
I just have all the stuff in a bag and an album. Lol.
You're right about the lowering gaze, and for me its hard at my internship cause you have to act like you're listening by making eye contact. I'm working on it, Inshallah.
Post a Comment