Thursday, March 3, 2011

Trials, hardship and ease

There may be a thing you like which is not good for you and you may not like a thing that is.

"But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But God knoweth, and ye know not." (Quran 2:216) 

We wish for things we don't understand. And when we get them we repent. Subhanallah Allah blesses our lives with so many blessings and we ignore this.

I have a large family and it's interesting how things go into play. You can have your own schedule but it must match up with the family members' lives. In some cases this can drag you down, but for me it pulls me up. Even I don't always realize this.

Some changes I've noticed in myself:
More likely to stay home when it's for the best of my child.
Help husband for the reward.
Able to participate in household chores for reward.

Some hardships are blessings in disguise.
Help others with chores they start.
Listen to advice from elders on matters that seem mundane.

No comments: