For 99 cents you can sip on a cool green tea with ginseng (something you would've otherwise not have tried), orange and green tea, or even lemonade iced tea.
You probably didn't even know it was good for you.
Green tea helps people with everything from headaches to losing weight. According to an article "The Miracle of Green Tea," the Chinese have been using this tea for medicinal uses for over 4,000 years.
http://chinesefood.about.com/library/weekly/aa011400a.htm
Pomegranate, a beautiful red fruit with compartments of red-ruby looking pulps, is good for: fighting breast cancer, slowing prostrate cancer, prevents osteoarthritis, lowering cholesterol, and even prevents plaque build-up (who would've known?).
http://www.healthdiaries.com/eatthis/11-health-benefits-of-pomegranate-juice.html
I remember on 80 degree summer days, I used to walk 4 blocks for a fresh cool taste of Arizona drinks. I didn't mind spending 99 cents on a can, double the size of a coke can, that could easily fill into 2 1/2 8 oz. glasses.
Yum.
My favorite flavors are watermelon and fruit punch. Oh and I love strawberry kiwi too!
After looking at the Arizona company's website, www.drinkarizona.com, I was hynotized by the beautiful spread - mimicking the green tea and gensung bottle design. It's a beautiful green design with pink-brushed flowers, all too much of a coincidence to remind you of the Asian touch on the bottle.
Some of the more expensive bottles, which can be picked up at classier restaurants, including La Pita in Detroit, for $2.95, including the pomegranate green tea drink.
The great thing about Arizona drinks are, its an American drink with an Asian feel and exotic tastes that arouse your taste buds.
The company says their secret to success is their great taste, nice designs, inexpensive price, larger quantity of juice, real ingredients and less money wasted on competitive business ads. They also said, "We make stuff we'd want to drink ourselves."
Drink Arizona!!
www.drinkarizona.com
2 comments:
are you getting paid to endorse them? lol
no, lol just random
Post a Comment