Twisting, turning...about to puke over nothing.
You know that feeling?
I think I'm nervous.
I've been feeling like this all day. I feel like something wants to come out. Something needs to be released. Maybe I need to scream.
I don't know what it is.
I have been falling far behind. Digging myself into a hole. Thinking way past my abilities.
Need to write a 1,500 features piece on my friend. Then another introduction about a city. Then an article critque. And study for my exam on Saturday. And study for a quiz on Monday.
Sigh.
Stress, the name of life.
Today I've been in the kitchen long enough to hate the look, smell and taste of it.
Just want to puke it all out.
2 comments:
It will be ok. Just do one thing at a time and ask for help when you need it. take a break from everything. dont multi task but try to do one thing at a time until it finishes. start all your projects with bismillah and pray to allah to help you. you'll get thru it alive!
Thanks, I was just about to cut my toenails when I read this. Bismillah.
Lol
Post a Comment