Thursday, November 5, 2009

Beautiful smily baby <3


As much as kids can frustrate mothers, they can just as much - make you laugh!

I've been waiting for the moment when baby would smile in response to human interaction rather than happy dreams. It finally happened.

It al started when I received a lovely short message from a childhood friend. She said, "Give that beautiful baby a kiss for me and tell him it's from a silly aunt he hasn't met yet."

And I did just that.

And he smiled! It was sooo wonderful :)

Flashback to about a half an hour ago - I was really frustrated as I was trying to write a 500-word essay for a scholarship due at 12 a.m. (by November 6) and baby started crying as babys do. I put him on the bed next to his father who was sleeping. After realizing the baby was hungry, my husband asked me nicely to feed him. I was frustrated but realized the internship was not more important than my hungry baby.

When he smiled it was the most precious moment. It made up for the craziness.



Beautiful lovely baby <3
Truly a gift from God.

P.S. He's snoozing on my lap now :)

2 comments:

MarjnHomer said...

a great friend of mine once told me when you feel like pulling your hair out, DONT. It will get better (and easier) inshallah

Nargis said...

Very cute. Must remember, thanks for sharing :)